For just ₹750, the Karuna 2020 Dry Ration Pack can sustain a family for a whole month. You can donate using UPI or RTGS/NEFT bank transfer. Once you’ve made a donation, fill the Donor Details Form so that we can verify your donation and issue an 80G tax deduction receipt.
|₹750||1 family (4–5 people)|
|₹3,000||4 families (16–20 people)|
|₹7,500||10 families (40–50 people)|
To use UPI, you can contribute to the VPA
[email protected] or scan the following QR code nusing any UPI-compatible app, like BHIM or Paytm.
Learn how to send money using UPI on the BHIM website.
RTGS or NEFT #
To contribute using a bank transfer, use the following account details:
- Name of account: Integral Livelihood and SE Foundation
- Current Account no.: 50200029583556
- Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Branch: Adchini
- RTGS/NEST IFSC: HDFC0004397
If you wish to deposit a cheque, make sure you follow the NEFT process of your local bank; we suggest you write the cheque as follows:
- Pay: “Yourself — NEFT remittance”
- On the back side of the cheque, write the name of the beneficiary account, account number, bank, branch, and IFSC available above under “RTGS or NEFT”
- Make sure you wash your hands after handing the cheque
80G tax deduction receipt #
Once you’ve made a donation, please fill the Donor Details Form so that we can verify your donation and issue an 80G tax deduction receipt. Please note that we won’t be able to provide a receipt unless you fill the form, because we wouldn’t be able to contact you for the required documentation.